'The Forum has been one of Nakheel's best marketing investments in the last four years. Since 2006, Nakheel have sponsored the forum and have been taking delegates on tours of the Palm Jumeirah and of its sales center, showcasing new developments each year.' James Wilson, former CEO Nakheel
'A great opportunity to showcase our new developments - far cheaper and higher impact than our normal launches; we sold a lot of properties as a result.' Bassam Bassari, Nakheel marketing
'Emaar sponsored the very first World CEO Forum and the Gala dinner on Day 1 was hosted at the foot of the Burj Dubai (the world's tallest building). As you can see from the photos the tower had just started being built in 2006 and here we are in 2009 with it almost finished! The people who were there in Year 1 saw history in the making and now they can witness it almost finished in March 2009 - an opportunity not to be missed.' Maha Al Amir, Marketing Manager Emaar
One of our delegates purchased a World island for more than $30 Million, so yes the forum is important for us - and equally important for the forum is that the CEO Clubs in China support the event. The CEO Forum is by far the best way for Chinese CEOs to experience Dubai for the first time and that is why we have supported all 4 years. We will be back again in force in 2009 and expect to be over 100 delegates. A great networking opportunity - a great matchmaking event. The CEO Forum is the best event we attend each year - very professional and very well organised, my group loves it!' J.P. Li Head of the CEO Clubs in China and the Global CEO Clubs group
'We support the event because we opened new chapters of the CEO Clubs in the Philippines and the USA as a result of attending the World CEO Forum. James and his team run amazing events - real quality and real professionalism in everything they do. We will be back again next year as we feel there is no better way to enter or expand in the Middle East than these events. I have made amazing connections each year, more than I could have done with 20 visits to the UAE. A must-attend event that is important for your business.' Susan Barlin, CEO Clubs USA and Philippines
Some Results from previous Forums:
- Nakheel met the South African Government resulting in a billion dollar investment in Cape Town.
- Pearl Valley and Turnberry Golf Courses were purchased by Leisurecorp as a result of meetings at the forum.
- TCFS (Godfrey Page, CEO) opened a UAE office with a local partner as a result of the forum - now a AED12,000,000 per year business.
- Popular Productions set up a partnership with a UAE partner as a result of a meeting at the forum.
- Over 400 Chinese CEOs have visited and more than 60 new partnerships have been formed with UAE nationals.
- The Main Event International opened a UAE office as a result of visiting the forum.
- Reg Athwell established the Middle East Speaker Bureau as a result of meetings at the forum.
- Opus established 16 partnerships and sold US$50,000,000 of UAE property as a result of showcasing at the forum.
- Optimum Overseas invested in 4 companies as a result of meetings at the forum.
- Richmond Real Estate was founded and a partnership with Sheikh Ahmed Al Nahayan was established.
- Safa Homes was founded as a result of the forum and has done over AED100,000,000 of business.
- Vivid Event Services found local partners and established a UAE operation.
- Global Event Management was established and opened an office in the UAE as a result of meetings at the forum.
- More than 100 people have secured senior positions within organisations in the UAE as a result of attending the forum.